mmmarls asked: 9, 22, 23, 31, 44, 48, 56
9. Three of your current feelings?
- Honestly, I don’t know.
22. What are you listening to right now?
- We Are The Union’s Who We Are
23. How many countries have you visited?
- Two. Canada and Switzerland.
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- Most of the time, I loved Make Way For Ducklings. Around Christmas time though, I had (actually still have) one about a polar bear cub who finds his way into Santa Claus’ workshop. There are two things that stick with me to this day. First was that the illustrations were the most vibrant, colorful, and interesting out of any book I had. Second was that the book smelled really good if I opened it and stuck my face in. It wasn’t new book smell because it always had it, and I think it still might. I don’t know what it was, but only this book smelled like that, and I still remember it.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- When I was with my ex, she took me to a new years party with a bunch of her friends. I didn’t know anyone and I was nervous, so I drank and drank and drank and drank and drank until I could handle it. I ended up being “that guy”, I tripped over and broke things, pissed people off, and ultimately ended up puking on myself, the couch, and my now-ex. Looking back, I think it’s really, really funny because fuck her, but at the time it was not so funny.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- I can’t think of any fictional characters. All I can think of is a real person who had a biopic made about him. Ian Curtis was a real person, but there was a movie made about him, so I’m deciding he counts.